Answer: This is another "It Depends!" answer because State agencies have different criteria to define Alaska residency. The following are the most frequently requested.
- For questions about Alaska Student Loans residency requirements, contact AlaskAdvantage Programs. You can find contact information at http://alaskadvantage.state.ak.us/forms/contact.aspx
- Residency requirements for the Alaska Permanent Fund are located on the Basic Eligibility Requirements for the Alaska Permanent Fund page at:http://www.pfd.state.ak.us/eligibility/
- Voting eligibility requirement in Alaska can be found on the Division of Elections FAQ Elections Questions page at: http://ltgov.state.ak.us/elections/faqs.php
- Hunting and fishing license residency requirements can be found on the Alaska Fish and Game page at: http://www.admin.adfg.state.ak.us/license/faqlic.html#1
- Residency requirements to take part in Alaska State Land Offerings can be found on the State Lands page at: http://www.dnr.state.ak.us/mlw/landsale/sale_faq.htm