Answer: This is another "It Depends!" answer because State agencies have different criteria to define Alaska residency. The following are the most frequently requested.
- For questions about Alaska Student Loans residency requirements, contact the Alaska Commission on Post-secondary Education. You can find contact information at http://acpe.alaska.gov/Contact_Us
- Residency requirements for the Alaska Permanent Fund are located on the Basic Eligibility Requirements for the Alaska Permanent Fund page at:http://pfd.alaska.gov/Eligibility/EstablishingResidency
- Voting eligibility requirements in Alaska can be found on the Division of Elections Voter Registration page at: http://www.elections.alaska.gov/vi_vr_who_can.php
- Hunting and fishing license residency requirements can be found on the Alaska Fish and Game page at: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=license.residency
- Residency requirements to take part in Alaska State Land Offerings can be found on the State Lands page at: http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/landsale/sale_faq.cfm#a5