Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Records

Question: Can you assist me in finding my marriage license? I was married on a military post in Alaska in 1953.

Answer: These records are maintained by the Alaska Division of Vital Statistics. You can find information about how to request a search for a marriage certificate and/or a copy at You can email them at with any questions. This web page also includes a link to information on obtaining military records.

No comments: